HPCL Recruitment 2023: The HPCL is accepting online applications for 100 available graduate apprentice positions. Check out the HPCL Recruitment 2023 application process, age limit, qualification, and other important information right here.
HPCL Recruitment 2023
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2023: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a notification for 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainee positions. Mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, instrumentation, and other engineering positions are offered.
Interested and qualified individuals should apply for the HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification by 14 January 2023.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Job Notification 2023: Apprentices Post Published
Candidates meeting all of the eligibility criteria for the Apprentice positions will be summoned for interviews, and a merit list will be drawn based on academic results.
Download the Notification of HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Apprentices Numerous Recruitment 2023 Announced
Latest Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Job Notification 2023
Latest Govt. jobs @ WWW.INDIAJOBLIVE.COM
➡️ Name of Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
➡️ Location: Andhra Pradesh
➡️ Country: India
➡️ Name of Post: Graduate Apprentice Engineer
➡️ Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
➡️ Salary Details: ₹ 25,000/-
➡️ Number of Vacancies Details: 100 Posts
➡️ Pay the Application Fee: No fee
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details 2023
➡️ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 25 years as on 07-01-2023.
Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
➡️ Essential Educational Qualification:
Engineers Graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Safety Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Oil Technology, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering and Petroleum Engineering streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2020 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
➡️ Recruitment Selection Procedure: Interview
Recollect these Important Dates Notified by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
🔵Starting date of Application: 7th January 2023
🔴Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th January 2023
⚪Tentative date for Interview: January 2023
How to Apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2023 (Step by step mode):
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate click “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”
Use these Beneficial Links from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
🌐 Official Website: View Now
📋 Govt Jobs: View Now
Interested candidates who are eligible for the job, please read the Official Notification before applying for the post.